Programs & Lesson Plans
- Worship & devotional time
- exercise and stretch
- arts and crafts
- curriculum activities
- computer lab
- out side time
- math/science time
- Devotional Activity8:45a.m. Singing song or reading a devotional story or educational TV shows
- Restroom/water break = 8:45 -9:00
- fitness/health : 9:00 -9:30 Morning stretch, walk, talk about healthy eating and snacks, light fitness class or dance.
- curriculum time: 9:45 a.m.-11:45
- Lunch: 12:00-1:00
- Nap time: 1:00 p.m.2:45 Children are laid down; we do not make children go to sleep. We Encourage children to rest, We read to them or play soft music if necessary. However, we do not allow children to get up and wander around during nap time.
- Restroom/water break= 2:45 - 3:00
- Story time= 3:00-3:30
- Afternoon Snack &Outside Play: 3:30 p.m-4:00 p.m.
Weather permitting-if weather is not permitting indoor play.
- curriculum/ evening lesson: 4:00-5:00p.m.
Infants Program: (Ages 4 weeks to 1(1/2) year)
Infants need a safe, loving environment designed for them to explore and to prepare them for a lifetime of celebrations, while exploring the world around them. At Celebrate Life Childcare we provide all the support and early education tools that your children need to learn.
Toddlers Programs: (Ages 1 yrs to 2 yrs)
Our unique early childhood curriculum is age appropriate to meet the high demand that a toddler needs with fun filled concepts and learning activities to explore and develop both cognitively and socially with confidence and excitement.
Pre School Programs: (Ages 3yrs to 4 yrs)
Kindergarten Programs: (Ages 4 to 5 Yrs)
After care and Adventure Island Camp Programs: (Ages 6 yrs to 12 yrs)