Our teachers and staff at Celebrate Life Childcare Ministries strive to provide a Christian environment. We are caring and passionate about your child's happiness and growth, while providing them with structured play and learning opportunities.
Our creative design helps provide a safe, nurturing environment that promotes growth while building character and self-esteem. We share your child's passion for life, while we inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
Celebrate Life Childcare Ministries devotes time and resources to training our teachers. We are dedicated to developing your child's potential, and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
Celebrate Life Childcare Ministries provides age/developmentally-appropriate concepts and lesson plans throughout the day to create a fun, filled day of education while maximizing on the individual needs of each child. We also encourage our teacher to provided daily communication with parents.
Our qualified staff are:
- CPR/First Aid-certified,
- Certified in Universal Precautions,
- Safe-Sleep trained and certified,
- Safe-Serve trained,
- TB tested and Drug Screened,
- Screen via the new FBI Criminal History Background Check
- Foundation trained
- Every staff member has to have an abuse check completed by the state.
- Each of our staff members receives 16-27 continuing education credit hours of training per year, along with additional early childhood educational classes/training offered by Child Care Answers.